Saturday 13 February 2016

Days 12 and 13 - #29faces Challenge


This is for day 12 and this is my daughter made with markers and watercolours. It's probably one of the first times that I managed to get the skin tons so well. I have done it by mixing some beige, yellow and a touch of pink. I have increased the amount of pink around the cheeks to give her a rosy look. I also tried to not draw or paint the pupils and it doesn't look too bad, so this is something that I might have to keep in mind for the future.

Day 13 looks like this:


This is Hiro Hamada from the movie Big Hero 6. I took this picture from the manga and I really like how his hair is so messy and spiky. I'm not quite happy with how the mouth turned out but it will have to do for now. One thing I really liked is that I could easily use my basic colour scheme of 3 colours with black, red and grey and it looks great.

No comments:

Post a Comment