Thursday 11 February 2016

Days 10 and 11 - #29faces challenge

I'm a little bit late to post so here is day 10:






I doodled this one evening and I didn't use a safety net any pencil first, which is highly unusual for me.

And on to day 11:


Back to my old stomping grounds with this sketch of Sailor Moon. I discovered the series when I was already going to the university and at the time, it was not so cool to reveal that you were still watching cartoons at the ripe old age of 20. So I watched it in secret but now that it has become cool, I can proudly come out of the anime closet and say, I watch Sailor Moon and I like it!

2 comments:

  1. I like these, and so great that you can nowadays read manga and watch anime although being adult.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes, it is. It's no longer considered weird or childish. When I was a kid, I used to watch countless anime and then draw them back from memory. It was really fun!

      Delete