Tuesday 27 September 2016

Days 21 to 29 of the #29faceschallenge2016

I have had a few busy days and I've completely lost touch with the challenge. Fortunately, I had prepared a few faces should this had been the case.

These faces are part of a very special new project that I would like to do. I watch (too) many series and I sometimes get confused with some of the characters. So I decided to draw them and write a small blurb to remind me of who they were and what achievements they accomplished.

This used to happen to me in real life with real people that I would meet at the university or at work so I used to do some cheat sheets of my own that involved drawing people and their various quirks and writing their names next to their pictures. Believe it or not, this worked wonderfully and I never forgot a name or a face!...

So here are the rest of my 29 faces for the challenge:




3 comments:

  1. Inspirational art and I love the colors you've given your portraits. So much style and personality, I love them all!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Ileana! I always feel very self conscious and not good enough so it's really nice to hear!

      Delete
  2. Wonderful faces and expressions. Fun to see a bunch at once.

    ReplyDelete