Monday 12 September 2016

Day 12 of the #29faceschallenge

This is my interpretation of Katana.

I have always wanted to do some cosplay especially since there are so many wonderful female superheroes but I sick as a seamstress and it can get quite pricey (respect to those who continuously blow me away with their own flawless interpretations of superheroes!). So instead of ruining and stressing myself trying to look like one of my heroes, I just decided to draw myself as some of my favourite characters! :)

Let's face it: who wouldn't want to have Katana's mad skills with her... katana?

3 comments:

  1. You have a great group of faces. What a good idea to draw yourself as a superhero. I must think about which superhero I would want to be.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Pick your favourite superhero and draw her! It's a great confidence booster! :)

      Delete
  2. This is great! Love how the red pops out of this portrait and the expression on the face...so well done!

    ReplyDelete