Thursday 12 May 2016

Transformation - Part 3

After I let the final layer of marker dry, the end result looked pretty good so I decided to leave it at that. I smoothed in some olive oil and let it dry overnight. Then I got some colourless shoe cream and I applied it on the leather. I have to say that even though I was really disappointed at first, I am loving the end result! It's a bit rough around the edges but I think it's perfect!

Here's a multitude of pictures to show how gorgeous it has turned out:









And here it is now together with Lil' Wade:






 Right now, I'm using the Captain America TN with my Hobonichi and Lil' Wade has 2 notebooks that I use for random note taking and project prepping. I'm thinking about maybe swapping notebooks and covers.

One last thing I would like to add if I find what I'm looking for would be red elastic band for closure and for holding the inserts. Now how cool would that be?

2 comments:

  1. Turned out Great. Love the red and blue combo you have going on there =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Monique! I have to say I have been using a lot of red and blue lately (even in the clothes I wear!) and the two colours look amazing and striking together!

      Delete