Sunday 29 May 2016

Pencil Case

Since I need to travel soon, I thought I would like to take a traveller’s notebook with me as well as a pencil case to carry what I need. The only 'portable' pencil case I have is a small leather cylinder that used to belong to my husband. It is beautiful and has a nice patina from having been used for so many years.

Still, a cylinder is not so easy to pack, I found, and so I started to look for a flat pencil case. As I always seem to do, I visited Morgan LeFae's Trinkets shop (link on the left) and I found just what I was looking for. OK, I have to admit, I did have that case in my mind for a long time and now was the right time to get it...

I am used to the thick leather that Monique uses for the traveller's notebooks and this one was, of course, thinner for flexibility but it was still of exquisite quality. The colour I chose was dark chocolate (yummy!) and it matches so well my original traveller's notebook that I also got from Monique. It is absolutely stunning and so convenient: it can be opened completely and tied to one of the elastic bands of the traveller's notebook for better portability.

I cannot wait to start travelling and take the pencil case for a 'test drive'!












No comments:

Post a Comment