Monday 25 May 2015

(The now defunct) Lunch Box Project (November 4th, 2013 - March 16th, 2015)

A while ago, while looking for some inspiration, I came across an article about a Dad who was a professional illustrator and who was doing a drawing every day on his son's lunch bag. I thought this was a brilliant idea and I decided to do the same. Only over here, we don't really use lunch bags but lunch boxes and so I had to improvise. Instead, I drew on a small piece of paper and put this piece of paper into my daughter's lunch box. Everything was well and good until one day, not too long ago, the ink of the drawing leaked on a piece of apple that was in the lunch box... A friend of my daughter told her that she would get poisoned if she ate the apple, so she didn't and asked me to stop putting in the pictures... I felt like the evil stepmother in Snow White...

"QueenSnowWhite" by Source. Licensed under Fair use via Wikipedia - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:QueenSnowWhite.png#/media/File:QueenSnowWhite.png

In order to view the pictures I took of those drawings, follow this link.


No comments:

Post a Comment