Monday 25 May 2015

Birds! Birds! Birds!

Since my daughter started to get interested in flamingos, she kept asking me to draw her as many flamingos as humanly possible. Here are a few ones I managed to keep:
Flamingo Pirate! Invitation for my daughter's birthday

Picture I did for a colouring book
Failed attempt at painting a nebula...

While the flamingo is my daughter's favourite bird, mine are the crow and the raven...

Very first attempt at drawing a crow/raven

Done for a writer friend of mine

Done on the computer using Gimp

Earlier crows

Hamlet crow (I did some extensive research on Renaissance ruffs. I am now an expert!)

Prehistoric crow


In my futile quest to attract crows, I have attracted all sorts of smaller birds (wrens, mostly) by throwing seeds every day to feed them. Unfortunately, things have gone out of hand!...

First comic strip!

No comments:

Post a Comment