Tuesday 16 August 2016

Falling in love again with my A6 Captain America TN

I have constantly been struggling with choosing the right size for my TN and I have gone through many changes through the years: from Field Notes to LMC to A5 to A6 and finally to RS. I have now gone one step back to A6.

I have reviewed my A6 TNs and my Captain America TN was housing my Hobonichi. I moved it back to its original cover and I created 2 brand new notebooks.

It's really difficult for me to find a shop that stocks some really nice scrapbook paper that I usually use for my covers. So I had to get creative and I found a good way to make my covers pop. Since the notebooks were going to be used for specific purposes, I decided to google some pictures that I could later print and stick on the covers and it worked like a charm!

I am really pleased with the results!









No comments:

Post a Comment