Thursday 25 August 2016

Drawing My Favourite Series Characters

I have a small Moleskine notebook where I stick in my cinema tickets and I give a quick description of the movie and how I felt watching it. So far, I have mainly done this for movies at the cinema, probably because I come out with a ticket and I feel bad about throwing it, so I need to keep it and keep a record of it.

I have decided to expand on that idea and I have made an A6 notebook where I'm going to record my favourite series. Since I don't get any tickets for watching the series, I have decided to draw some of my favourite characters. It's going to be a great practice for me as I always struggle with drawing humans.

I had started drawing some of the characters from Stranger Things and I paused to do the characters of Merlin because this is what inspired me. I will go back to drawing more characters from Stranger Things as soon as I manage to re-watch the whole series, I will continue.

Here is what I came up with for now.




This is still a work in progress although I was very tempted to just live it like this. I'm going to colour it and use some watercolour on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment